- The HERS Index measures a home’s energy efficiency and how it’s operating and where you can make modifications for greater energy savings.
- Troubleshooting existing design-related whole building performance issues.
Blower Door Testing
- Specialized air flow and pressure measuring devices are used to monitor and analyze the complex interactions which determine building performance.
- Duct leakage testing is used measure the air-tightness of forced air heating, ventilating and air-conditioning (HVAC) ductwork.
Manual J - Residential Heat Load Calculation
- Manual J “Room by Room” Calculation
Manual N - Commercial Heat Load Calculation
- Complete Light Commercial Building Heat Load Calculation
Manual S - Equipment Sizing Certification
- Certifies that the equipment will deliver the amount of BTU’s required by the Manual J Calculations
Manual D - Duct Design & Layout Drawing
- ANSI-recognized national standard for residential HVAC duct design to design a duct system efficiently.
Florida Energy Code Calculation
- Energy calculations determine if the materials and building envelope meet or exceed local and state codes.